THE LATEST LISTINGS
Updated March 23, 2020 at 4:03 pm
Given the evolution of the COVID-19 crisis, we have implemented the following protocols in order to prioritize the health and safety of our clients and our community, while also ensuring that buyers are able to obtain the information they need to make an offer:
1. Prior to scheduling a property showing, we urge all buyers to view the photographs/video tour of the property attached to this listing.
2. Prior to us confirming any property showing, you must confirm that:
a. No one attending the showing has recently travelled anywhere outside of Canada or has been in contact with anyone who has travelled to China, Italy, Iran, USA or Spain.
b. No one attending the showing has had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: Fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
c. No one attending the showing has come in contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
3. Prior to entering the home, we ask that you practice safe hygiene by disinfecting your hands/gloves. Hand sanitizers will be provided in the home whenever possible.
4. During the property showing, we require that you limit touching as much as possible. All interior doors will be open and lights will also be on.
5. Use of the washroom facilities during your viewing is not permitted.
6. Showings shall be limited to only the buyers and shall not include additional family members, friends or children unless there are exceptional circumstances and prior arrangements are made with me.
7. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I am pleased to announce that all of my listings are available for a live walk-through viewing through Facetime or Skype. Take comfort knowing that here is no need to travel at this time and no need for you to leave your home. Book an appointment now by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org